mod pagespeed and AMP

carter....@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2021, 7:37:52 AM2/7/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I added AMP via a joomla plugin to a site well tuned for regular mod pagespeed, and it's done the AMP stuff perfectly apart from missing a section tagged <style amp-custom>. Anything I can do please? Thanks.

Joshua Marantz

Feb 7, 2021, 10:43:19 AM2/7/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Actually I think it's working, but it doesn't look like you've enabled the "rewrite_css" filter. After I did that via

On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 7:37 AM carter....@gmail.com <carter....@gmail.com> wrote:
I added AMP via a joomla plugin to a site well tuned for regular mod pagespeed, and it's done the AMP stuff perfectly apart from missing a section tagged <style amp-custom>. Anything I can do please? Thanks.

Longinos

Feb 8, 2021, 4:04:16 AM2/8/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi
In nginx you can do this:

#        set $disable_filters "";
#        if ($args = amp) {
#                set $disable_filters "prioritize_critical_css,inline_google_font_css";
#        }
#        if ($request_uri ~ /(amp/?)$ ){
#                set $disable_filters "prioritize_critical_css,inline_google_font_css";
#        }
#        pagespeed DisableFilters "$disable_filters";

to disble some filters for the amp request.
I think in apache some like that can be achieved in .htaccess.

Love Pattaya Thailand

Feb 8, 2021, 4:16:14 AM2/8/21
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone explain what this group is about please

--

Office Tel: +66 (0) 38 756 134
Mobile Tel: +66 (0) 92 789 5639

Follow us on our social media outlets...

Facebook  Google+  Twitter  YouTube  Tumblr  Instagram