Re: Abridged summary of mod-pagespeed-discuss@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 3 topics

Yakov Bolshun

Jul 7, 2022, 4:27:13 AM7/7/22
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Сайты обо всём: https://yakub.ucoz.ru     https://msite.ucoz.ru

ср, 6 июл. 2022 г. в 14:59, <mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com>:
Jose Luis Moya <lui...@gmail.com>: Jul 06 04:58AM -0700

I reopen this thread as I never managed to get this to work and now trying
again.
I really don't know what else to try on this case or what we might be doing
wrong.
As explained before currently ...more
Jason Carlton <goncn...@gmail.com>: Jul 05 05:31PM -0700

The default 510_pagespeed.conf file includes two lines:

ModPagespeedDisallow "http://cpanel.*"
ModPagespeedDisallow "https://cpanel.*"

Is there a reason that it didn't use the ? wildcard to ...more
Longinos <longinos.int...@gmail.com>: Jul 06 02:53AM -0700

I'm not sure if "?" is a valid symbol, but for sure "*" is permited.
So ModPagespeedDisallow "https*://cpanel.*"must work.
In fact I use it to aut domains:
ModPagespeedDomain http*://*.domain.com ...more
Longinos <longinos.int...@gmail.com>: Jul 06 02:49AM -0700

Messages says pagespeed can't found the original file....
And I see the resource is fetched via http request.
How have you configured https fetch?
Is the https version of the site authorized?

...more