Setting up MPS on a server with two domains and different SSL certs

Emre Onat

Mar 10, 2023, 5:43:04 PM3/10/23
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
My server is CentOS 7. I have two domains and each has a different SSL certificate at different locations.

As a total newbie, I am trying to run mod_pagespeed for both sites with certain filters (combine_css, combine_javascript, rewrite_css, rewrite_images, rewrite_javascript etc).

MDS is running, it caches the sites.

However, the filters do not work.

What I've tried so far:
modified the padespeed.conf in   /etc/httpd/conf.d/pagespeed.conf
and added the lines below:
--------------------------------------
NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost *:80>
  DocumentRoot /path/to/vhost/domain
  ServerName www.domain.com
  ModPagespeedMapRewriteDomain domain.com *domain.com
</VirtualHost>
(not sure if I did this correctly)

then I copied it to  /var/www/vhosts/system/domain.com/conf/pagespeed.conf  folder.
and updated it by correct ModPagespeedSslCertDirectory and ModPagespeedSslCertFile.

Still can't make it work. Can somone please help me?

Longinos

Mar 14, 2023, 4:44:49 AM3/14/23
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Are these the only changes?