Lighthouse returned error

manufacturaslenin

Nov 21, 2018, 10:28:46 AM11/21/18
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hello guys,

i am trying to check my site speed in google pagespeed insights but i am getting below error:

Lighthouse returned error: FAILED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. net::ERR_TIMED_OUT.

Please any one help me to solve this issue.

reggards

Good To Be Home Pet Sitting

Aug 19, 2021, 6:20:42 PMAug 19
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Same Problem

Lighthouse returned error: FAILED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. (Details: net::ERR_TIMED_OUT)

Longinos

Aug 20, 2021, 7:55:22 AMAug 20
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi
This email list is not about Lighthouse but Pagespeed Module, a software for optimize web pages.
For Lighthouse issues you can go here https://github.com/GoogleChrome/Lighthouse/issues

Shoaib Javed

Aug 23, 2021, 2:05:53 AMAug 23
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir,

My expertise lies primarily in link building, fully managed SEO services, and digital marketing. Myself and my staff can outreach many sites per day. I have access to thousands of publications in more than 30 industries that have been outreached over the years. Contact me for a full list of sites many have high domain authority and good metrics.

All articles are published in really great publications and all content is written by my team of reliable UAE based writers. Articles will be professionally written, 100% unique, and relevant to the placement sites.
My link building methods are fueled by research and tactics that are tried and tested. This service is designed to meet your organic growth needs.
Guest posting can be a very time consuming and difficult process. Save yourself and your organization time, frustration, and money but outsourcing your link building needs to me.
All services available to digital marketing agencies and small to medium sized businesses looking to build out and improve their link profile.

Let's talk about your project!

I have a lot of High Quality websites at a cheap price.
Do you need paid guest post and Back-links services on my High Quality websites?