Re: Page Speed Insight Issues

santhosh s

Sep 27, 2022, 2:17:38 AM9/27/22
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Dear Colleagues,

    I have a serious issue on one of my brand - https://golfsub70.in/

    When I ran in Google Page Speed Insights I got this below message,

     Page Speed.jpg

          I cross verified in search console, in Google, there is no error.

          Please help me out on this.

Longinos

Oct 6, 2022, 2:01:45 AM10/6/22
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Sorry to heart that, but this email list is about PageSpeed Module, not Insigth.

Nigel Aves

Oct 6, 2022, 11:13:25 AM10/6/22
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
I ran your site on https://gtmetrix.com/  and then found this message when it failed. Hope this helps.

Nigel.

The page took too long to load (No CPU idle period)

This usually happens because your page is repeatedly doing something and constantly utilizing the CPU.

Lighthouse requires a period of CPU idle, meaning we must observe a brief period of no CPU activity. This is required for a page to be considered “Fully Loaded” or finished loading.

Be Safe Out There.
Nigel Aves

p.s. We have many fine video podcasts on YouTube. These are all interview based, and pretty well cover every subject.

All our shows here Captn's Lounge Studios Please Subscribe to CIT

All our shows here Captn's Lounge Studios - Please Subscribe to CIT

Borhan Uddin

Oct 27, 2022, 10:25:47 AM10/27/22
to mod-pagespeed-discuss