Re: Re : Re: [mod-geocache] How to play with cache control headers ??

thomas bonfort

May 25, 2011, 6:31:23 AM5/25/11
to mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
you could also open a feature request for that:

<expires type="absolute">Fri, 30 Oct 2011 14:19:41 GMT</expires>
<expires type="fromtilecreation>3600</expires>
<expires type="fromacces">1000</expires>

"fromtilecreation" and "fromaccess" are poor choices in keyword names,
do you have a better idea?

you'll have more options if you use apache configuration directives,
but in that case you would loose the ability to set an expires header
realtive to the tile creation date.

--
thomas

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:23, Ludovic Gnemmi <ludovic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Thomas for your answer,So you confirm that it would be not possibile
> to set a specific expiry date :(
>
> I could still set my date in httpd.conf for this specific folder. isn't it?
>
> But in this case what would happen whith geocache expires parameter?

Ludovic Gnemmi

May 25, 2011, 7:43:11 AM5/25/11
to mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your anwser,