How to play with cache control headers ??

Ludovic Gnemmi

May 25, 2011, 5:12:53 AM5/25/11
to mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi list,
I'm still playing with mod_geocache. Is there a way to set an expiry date for a tileset ?
Thanks for your help

Ludovic

thomas bonfort

May 25, 2011, 5:16:53 AM5/25/11
to mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
http://code.google.com/p/mod-geocache/source/browse/branches/release-0-4/geocache.xml#390

the comment is a bit false in the sense that the expires value is set
to now+expires instead of the documented tile_creation_time+expires

--
thomas

Ludovic Gnemmi

May 25, 2011, 6:23:52 AM5/25/11
to mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Thomas for your answer,So you confirm that it would be not possibile to set a specific expiry date :(

I could still set my date in httpd.conf for this specific folder. isn't it?

But in this case what would happen whith geocache expires parameter?