Error when trying to set a watermark

Ludovic Gnemmi

May 26, 2011, 6:03:56 AM5/26/11
to mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi list,
I get an error when trying to restart httpd service:
"failed to copy watermark image data, got 2 of 3408 bytes"
Is there any permission settings to do before starting httpd.
Thanks for your help
Ludovic

thomas bonfort

Jun 6, 2011, 12:44:12 PM6/6/11
to mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
did you solve the issue?
it's the user restarting apache (usually root) that accesses that file, so there should not be any permission issues.

Ludovic Gnemmi

Jun 7, 2011, 7:28:34 AM6/7/11
to mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
no, i still haven't solved this error :(
I've tried different format and location. but still receive :

Demarrage de httpd : Syntax error on line 962 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: