Doesn't work on Desire HD for me

1 view

Imi tat

Jun 14, 2011, 1:11:18 PM6/14/11
to mOCRa
Hi,
I just installed mOCRa and everything worked fine until I tried to
press the Button "OCR" after a Picture is taken. And also it's not
possible to enter the configuration-menu. In both cases the screen
goes black. I waited a while but nothing happened after that.

Greetings

Xose Ramon

Jun 14, 2011, 1:21:22 PM6/14/11
to mOCRa
Hi,

Notice that mOCRa needs an internet connection for both configuration
and OCR tasks. In the configuration only downloads the list of
languages the first time, then only checks for changes from time to
time, but the OCR always needs internet connection.

If this doesn't solve your problem, or you have more questions, just
write us again and we will try to figure it out.

Greetings.