Mockito-inline update site for Eclipse RCP target platform

Thierry Euzenot

Sep 12, 2022, 11:35:12 AM9/12/22
to mockito
Hello,

Is there any update site where I can find OSGI plugin/feature for recent Mockito-inline. I saw a comment where an admin said that Mockito is packaged for Maven AND OSGI but cannot fint where...

Brice Dutheil

Apr 24, 2023, 7:53:00 AM4/24/23
to moc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thierry,

Not sure if it's still relevant for you

OSGi is merely adding the necessary entries in the `MANIFEST` file (like `Export-Package`, `Bundle-Name`, etc.). So the jars that you can find on maven central are already OSGied.
So there's no p2 site.

HTH

-- Brice