Regarding issue number #3262

Salil Misra

Mar 2, 2024, 7:36:15 AMMar 2
to mockito
Hi,

I am trying to fix the issue #3262, but I need some inputs, so please help.

I have identified that the exact issue is due to inject a DefaultStubbingLookupListener
 somewhere in the code. I have added it to MockingProgressImpl.java in the mockingStarted() method at line number 169.

Please find a screenshot attached.

Please provide suggestions, so that I can provide a fix. I am completely new to internals of mockito, though I have personally used the api .

Thanks,
Salil Misra

oTHERS.png

Salil Misra

Mar 2, 2024, 7:38:32 AMMar 2
to mockito
With the above code change I am able to resolve the issue, as that specific test case runs fine, but then other test cases start to fail.

Salil Misra

Mar 7, 2024, 5:38:57 PMMar 7
to mockito
If you dont bother to reply to the mail thread, why boast about keeping one in your readme file.