securemock

Daniel D.

Apr 16, 2021, 10:19:42 AM4/16/21
to mockito
Hi,

One of my project's dependencies is securemock, which allows creating mocks in tests without having to grant dangerous permissions to all of your code. I don't know much about this project, but was wondering whether anyone has thoughts on this being a good idea/bad idea, and whether that's something that could be valuable in mockito proper?

Thanks,
-dB.

Slawomir Jaranowski

Apr 16, 2021, 11:04:19 AM4/16/21
to moc...@googlegroups.com
Hi

securemock was last released 6 year ago ... and depends on mockito in version 1.9.5 it is also old ...

Try the newest version 3.9.0 of mockito, maybe something was changed in this subject.

Sławomir Jaranowski