UNIPD project

Giacomo Sanguin

Jun 8, 2021, 3:36:01 PM6/8/21
to mockito
Hi,
I am Giacomo Sanguin and I am studying computer engineering at University of Padua (Italy).
We are making a report about software development process of an open source project and we chose Mockito!
We would be very thankful if you could give us some information about the development process of Mockito. Like, for example, what kind of development methodology (XP, Scrum) you and your team used.
Thank you

Tim van der Lippe

Jun 8, 2021, 3:43:39 PM6/8/21
to mockito
Thank you for your interest in Mockito! A couple of years ago, a similar study was performed. You can read the results of that study here (including information about our development process): http://pure.tudelft.nl/ws/portalfiles/portal/37061591/desosa_2017.pdf

Giacomo Sanguin

Jun 8, 2021, 5:09:22 PM6/8/21
to moc...@googlegroups.com
This is extremely helpful, there's everything I was looking for! Thank you for your availability, hopefully my team and I will get a good result.