Team member candidature

Brice Dutheil

Apr 18, 2016, 11:14:03 AM4/18/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com
I propose to give invite Tim van der Lippe to the team. He has been interested in mockito for a long time, I propose to make a team member. That'll be a little more workforce while others are busy ;)

I also think that Marcin Zajączkowski, could be of help he is the author mockito-java8.

Thoughts ?
-- Brice

Marcin Grzejszczak

Apr 19, 2016, 3:31:14 AM4/19/16
to mockito-dev
If anybody asked me for an opinion I would highly recommend Marcin as a team member. His Mockito / Java8 / Testing / Gradle expertise is exceptional!

Szczepan Faber

Apr 19, 2016, 11:14:49 AM4/19/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely!!!!
> --

Szczepan Faber
Founder @ mockito.org | Twitter @ szczepiq
Author @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/6016386

Rafael Winterhalter

Apr 19, 2016, 12:40:48 PM4/19/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com
Absolute +1.

Szczepan Faber

Apr 19, 2016, 12:41:47 PM4/19/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com
@Marcin, how about you? :)

Marcin Zajączkowski

Apr 20, 2016, 8:41:40 AM4/20/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com
Marcin Grzejszczak has written two books about Mockito, so he probably
knows Mockito a bit ;). Maybe it would motivate him to become more
involved in Mockito development again (if he was ready to pick up the
gauntlet ;) ).

+1 for TimvdLippe (nonbinding)

Marcin
http://blog.solidsoft.info/ - Working code is not enough

Brice Dutheil

Apr 25, 2016, 5:37:58 AM4/25/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com
I'm ok for every person mentioned here :P

-- Brice

Brice Dutheil

May 9, 2016, 7:11:24 AM5/9/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com
Time to get things done, I'll add the three persons mentioned here.

-- Brice

tvanderlippe

May 9, 2016, 8:11:26 AM5/9/16
to mockito-dev
Hello there,

I managed to join this forum :)

Once the others are invited and posted, shall we discuss a roadmap and task division?

Regards and very glad to join,
Tim

Marcin Grzejszczak

May 27, 2016, 3:21:23 PM5/27/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com

Yup, I'm also eager to get answer to this question ;)

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mockito-dev" group.