Removal of CustomizedAnnotationForSmartMockTest

1 view

Rafael Winterhalter

Jun 19, 2016, 1:20:58 PM6/19/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com
I am currently trying to get rid of some other deprecated code and stumbled upon

CustomizedAnnotationForSmartMockTest

I wonder if this test serves any purpose. I do not quite understand why this annotation should exist as smart nulls can be configured easily in the Mock annotation.

Can this be safely removed?

Tim van der Lippe

Jun 19, 2016, 3:17:27 PM6/19/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com
Since the only purpose of this mock is an alias of `RETURNS_SMART_NULLS` I would say remove this annotation and accompanying test.