Mockito credentials

tvanderlippe

Sep 3, 2016, 4:29:42 PM9/3/16
to mockito-dev
Hey all,

Since Szczepan is stepping down after 2.0 is released, we need to figure how to safely transfer all credentials. This currently includes:
* server and provider credentials
* Travis secure keys
* Twitter credentials
* Bintray account (it is currently hosted on Szczepan's account, we probably need to make a Mockito account for that)
* Maven central

Did I forget something?

The safest method I can currently think of is mailing them to the other core developers. However, if another developer steps down
it is tedious to keep on changing the credentials. A solution similar to SSH keys would be awesome, but I do not know if that exists.
That way you can control which keys have access to servers/services and remove them when needed.

Regards,
Tim