Twitter handle

Szczepan Faber

Aug 2, 2016, 12:57:51 AM8/2/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com
Who's behind mockitojava twitter handle? ;) cool stuff!

Cheers!

Rafael Winterhalter

Aug 2, 2016, 4:35:05 AM8/2/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com
Not me; seems like it was created recently. Good this is going!

Who's behind mockitojava twitter handle? ;) cool stuff!

Cheers!

Brice Dutheil

Aug 2, 2016, 7:32:28 AM8/2/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com
It was created by Tim.

-- Brice

Tim van der Lippe

Aug 2, 2016, 10:11:43 PM8/2/16
to mocki...@googlegroups.com

Hey,

Yes I created the Twitter account so we can more easily communicate updated to the community. We need to come up with a secure method to share passwords. Not only for Twitter, but also the server credentials of mockito.org

One of the possibilities of Twitter even is to tweet when a new beta is released, polls to get the public opinion or announcements in a general fashion :)

Regards,
Tim

Szczepan Faber

Aug 2, 2016, 10:17:23 PM8/2/16