Running release error.

Artem Artemev

May 23, 2012, 1:58:02 PM5/23/12
to moch...@googlegroups.com
When I create a simple app that depends on mochiweb, make a release using rebar of this app and run it, then I get an error ==>
How can I solve this problem?
Thanks.

==>
=INFO REPORT==== 23-May-2012::21:41:14 ===
    application: test
    exited: {shutdown,{test_app,start,[normal,[]]}}
    type: permanent
{"Kernel pid terminated",application_controller,"{application_start_failure,test,{shutdown,{test_app,start,[normal,[]]}}}"}

Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
Kernel pid terminated (application_controller) ({application_start_failure,test,{shutdown,{test_app,start,[normal,[]]}}})

Dmitry Demeshchuk

Jun 4, 2012, 10:16:43 AM6/4/12
to moch...@googlegroups.com
Something's wrong with the stage when your application actually
starts, most likely some root supervisor child fails to start. I'd
recommend checking if all the applications are included into
reltool.config. If that's not the problem, you'll have to debug the
application or show the source code here – perhaps the issue is
obvious enough.
> --

Best regards,
Dmitry Demeshchuk