Ullas

Nov 24, 2015, 11:46:11 AM11/24/15
to MochiWeb
Hello,

    I am new to erlang and mochiweb. I have created a basic web application. I have created another module say mynewmodule.erl (as a behaviour) and created under the src folder.  But I am not able to load this module from the basics web_application.erl. it says error non-existent myndoewmodule. How do I resolve this?

Bob Ippolito

Nov 24, 2015, 12:47:18 PM11/24/15
to moch...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like you need to compile the other module, Erlang will only load compiled beam files, not erl files.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 10:48 PM, Ullas <busi...@maptell.com> wrote:
Hello,

    I am new to erlang and mochiweb. I have created a basic web application. I have created another module say mynewmodule.erl (as a behaviour) and created under the src folder.  But I am not able to load this module from the basics web_application.erl. it says error non-existent myndoewmodule. How do I resolve this?

Ullas

Dec 12, 2015, 1:45:02 PM12/12/15
to MochiWeb
thanks. I have added. I used the app file and pre loaded the module