Mochikit.js does not download from Apache 2.2.3 on Centos 5.4/5.5

jonauman

Jun 9, 2010, 2:42:21 PM6/9/10
to MochiKit
The file hangs at 8% download using curl. However, if I copy the
javascript to a Mac server and I can download the file.

I am not able to access http://mochikit.com via Firefox or curl on my
Mac with Snow Leopard. I am able to do so in Safari on my Mac.

jonauman:~ jonauman$ curl -O http://www.mochikit.com/include/_js/MochiKit/MochiKit.js
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time
Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent
Left Speed
11 110k 11 13376 0 0 551 0 0:03:25 0:00:24
0:03:01 0

As you see, it hangs at 11%

It was working a few days ago, and stopped working yesterday. Any
ideas?

-Jon

Bob Ippolito

Jun 9, 2010, 3:41:13 PM6/9/10
to jonauman, MochiKit
That's strange, I'm not seeing any problem with Firefox or Chrome on Mac.

Chris Snyder

Jun 9, 2010, 4:07:57 PM6/9/10
to jonauman, MochiKit

This sounds like a firewall issue or something else unrelated to the
mochikit.com site. Unless something has changed in the last hour, I
can download the file using the same curl command from multiple
locations.

Chris Snyder
http://chxor.chxo.com/

Andreas Marienborg

Jun 12, 2010, 3:50:59 AM6/12/10
to jonauman, MochiKit

Could it be a problem with proxies? That curl and firefox don't use a system defined proxy and Safari does?

- andreas