Allrounder - All testing needs under one roof with data driven approach.

Rameshk

Feb 11, 2019, 4:57:10 AM2/11/19
to Mocha
Hey Everyone, i have developed a new data driven tool that runs on top mocha. Here the key point is you don't need to write test code rather just pass the data in json files. In my experience, It becomes easy to maintain and manage a set of json files rather than some bunch of code if unorganized.

Documentation is poor but i will improve it later.
Please do try it out and let me know your feedback.

you can install as
 npm install [-g] allrounder

you can also use it as simplified alternative of a curl
and other than that, allrounder provides all sort of testing needs (REST API testing, unit testing, db state validation, system commands) under on roof and with single tool.

Cheers
- Ramesh