Looking for Mocha-Parallel Selenium Distributed execution

Chandra Sekaran R

Jul 14, 2021, 8:41:38 AM7/14/21
to Mocha
HI Pals,

I am looking for implementing distributed execution for our mocha test automation framework.
Currently we have Mocha-Parallel + NodeJs + Selenium + Jenkins in our framework. And Im planning for execution of tests by splitting into multiple tests and each running in parallel in multiple jenkins salve nodes in parallel [the test should be split automatically - like its handled in mocha-parallel] and only one report should be produced for a build.

ex. 1 build in jenkins -> 50 suites -> automatically split them equally and run in 3 salves with 4 parallel threads in each salves -> once all tests are executed only one combined mochawesome report should be generated -----> is this possible ?

Would be extremely grateful, if someone could help me out here.

Thanks,
Chan