Mock only, no verification

C. Benson Manica

Aug 6, 2012, 5:29:49 PM8/6/12
to mocha-d...@googlegroups.com
Q. Is it possible to mock objects and create return values with NO expectation, verification, checking, or ANYTHING other than just behaving in a certain way?

If so, it would be GREAT if it were documented.  If not, I'm using another mock library next time, because the last 3 hours of my life have not been fun.

floehopper

Aug 6, 2012, 5:46:40 PM8/6/12
to mocha-d...@googlegroups.com
I think what you are after is stubbing which is like an expectation which can be invoked zero/many times. Have a look at the examples in the documentation here [1] and here [2]. Let us know if you still have questions after that.

James.
---

floehopper

Aug 7, 2012, 4:24:08 AM8/7/12
to mocha-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Did that help? Or are you still stuck?

James.