Problems when switching from rails4.1 to rails4.2

Benoit Mio

May 4, 2015, 6:23:43 AM5/4/15
to mocha-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I'm working a old project with some test-unit (3.0.9) and mocha (1.1.0). For the moment I'm working with Rails 4.1.10 (with ruby 2.2.2p95,) and all test pass, but when trying to switch to Rails 4.2.1 many tests fails. It seems that tests are not "stable" any more.

For example is it possible that 2 tests in the same test file can fail when they are run together? If one or the other is skipped test pass. Otherwise I get "Mocha::ExpectationError: unexpected invocation: FileApplication(id: integer........)". I get essentially "unexpected invocation" errors.

I would like to know where I can look to fixe this issue? In the test_helper?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

floehopper

May 4, 2015, 6:33:37 AM5/4/15
to mocha-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Benoit,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry you're having problems. I hope you don't mind, but I've created a new GitHub issue [1] based on your message - I find it easier to track problems there. I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I'll try to investigate as soon as I can.

Regards, James.

Benoit Mio

May 4, 2015, 6:37:38 AM5/4/15
to mocha-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks James will subscribe to the github issue too.