@Consumes("multipart/form-data")

Petar Naukovic

Apr 7, 2011, 4:22:24 PM4/7/11
to moca-users
Dear all,

I am trying to make a new server side, instead of the Moca Dispatch
Server, using only some of the functionality of the Sana project, so I
would really appreciate if I could find part of code which takes care
of consuming the POST method on the server.
I managed to figure out how it is done with simple types (string...),
but I'm having problems with multipart type (posted from the method
postBinaryAsFile).

Thanks for your help in advance! And I hope I was clear enough with my
question, but please do tell me if I need to make some more
clarifications.

Best regards,

Petar Naukovic
Computer Science student