Upload Failed

Okuboyejo Damilola

Sep 11, 2011, 4:14:40 AM9/11/11
to moca-users
Hi All,

I am currently working on a project that involves openmrs and sana.
For some times now, I have been reading documentaries on moca, and
followed the procedures specified.
At the moment, I have been able to successfully run it on Adroid
Emulator (1.6) on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (10.04).
I confirmed that sana can talk to MDS and also validate my openmrs
account.
However, the issue here is that each time I attempt to upload a
procedure, either to a local server on Ubuntu or to the demo server at
http://sana-demo.mit.edu/mds, i get <Procedure Name> Upload Failed
message.
Everything seems alright except that.
Advice, suggestions, and guide would be much appreciated

Cyber Privacy

Sep 12, 2011, 10:00:45 PM9/12/11
to moca-...@googlegroups.com
Try again to upload it should work if demo site is still live, otherwise do local machine test upload.
As it was suggested you can setup your own local OpenMrs server site, its pretty easy and you
have full control of the services running on your server.

you will need tomcat, apache, mysql and download moca modules there are three files u need.
if you have done that part its better to continue with ur project. gud luck
--
S. K Simon

Okuboyejo Damilola

Sep 13, 2011, 2:19:18 PM9/13/11
to moca-users
i did a local machine test upload and got "POST /json/procedure/
submit/ HTTP/1.1" 200 169 from the MDS server each time i try to
upload a procedure
your suggestions would be appreciated