Error reading from remote server

Daniel

May 29, 2011, 4:33:31 AM5/29/11
to moca-users
Hello there,
I try to access the OpenMRS/MDS server using this link
http://demo.sanamobile.org/openmrs
It gave me the following message.

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /openmrs.

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at demo.sanamobile.org Port 80

Please say something on this problem.
Thank you

Eric Winkler

May 29, 2011, 6:52:19 AM5/29/11
to moca-users
Hi Daniel,
Try using:

http://sana-demo.mit.edu/openmrs

Best,
Eric

On May 29, 4:33 am, Daniel <wou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there,
> I try to access the OpenMRS/MDS server using this linkhttp://demo.sanamobile.org/openmrs

Daniel Abebe

May 29, 2011, 7:34:50 AM5/29/11
to moca-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Eric
It works!!!
Thank you a lot.

Eric Winkler

May 29, 2011, 7:46:39 AM5/29/11
to moca-users
Hi Daniel,
Did that clear up the issues you indicated you were having in your
other posts?
Eric

Daniel Abebe

May 29, 2011, 7:59:11 AM5/29/11
to moca-...@googlegroups.com
 Dear Eric
No, I didn't get answer.
Regards

Daniel Abebe

May 29, 2011, 12:50:09 PM5/29/11
to moca-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Eric

I tried to solve most of the errors. But I left 2 problems.

After I filled MDS URL, Username and password on Sana client, it displayed “could not check username/password - no network connection

The another one, after I upload the encounter, it saved in the saved procedure and it show “Upload stalled-username/password incorrect”

Don’t forget I follow the following steps

I need your kind help, Please!

Regards

Whether on an emulator or real phone:
1) Disable its internet access -- turn off wifi, unplug any SIM card, if on
an emulator, use the emulator control to turn its simulated data connection
off.
2) Open the Moca/Sana app, go to Menu -> Settings, change the MDS URL to
http://demo.sanamobile.org/mds
3) Change the password to 'Sanamobile1', user is still 'admin'
4) Turn the internet back on for the phone

Now your phones should be able to submit to our demo OpenMRS/MDS server. To
view uploaded cases, go to:

http://demo.sanamobile.org/openmrs

username: admin
password: Sanamobile1

Click the 'Moca' tab at the top of the OpenMRS page to view the Moca Queue.

Eric Winkler

May 30, 2011, 2:59:28 PM5/30/11
to moca-users
Hi Daniel,
I seem unable to reproduce your error. The steps I took were:

1. Download application, moca-1.0.1-beta2.apk, from:
http://code.google.com/p/moca/downloads/list
Note: I installed from my workstation to a phone using "adb install
moca-1.0.1-beta2.apk"

2. Started the application.
3. Pressed Menu --> Settings and verified the following:

"Mobile Dispatch Server URL"
http://demo.sanamobile.org/mds

"Username"
admin

"Password"
Sanamobile1

4. Press "Back"
5. Press Menu --> "Reload Database" --> "Yes"
6. Press "Start New Encounter"
7. Select "Test Upload"
8. Completed encounter with patient 1234 and uploaded.

My phone is actually connected to the net via wifi.

That leaves me a little puzzled as to why you are getting the errors
since your setting would seem to be correct.

You may want to try uninstalling and then reinstalling the apk from
the link-you shouldn't need to change the default settings to access
the demo server. You should then be able to upload an encounter by
repeating steps #5 - #8 above and view it through the "Sana" tab at

On May 29, 12:50 pm, Daniel Abebe <wou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Eric
>
> I tried to solve most of the errors. But I left 2 problems.
>
> After I filled MDS URL, Username and password on Sana client, it
> displayed “could
> not check username/password - no network connection”
>
> The another one, after I upload the encounter, it saved in the saved
> procedure and it show “Upload stalled-username/password incorrect”
>
> Don’t forget I follow the following steps
>
> I need your kind help, Please!
>
> Regards
>
> Whether on an emulator or real phone:
> 1) Disable its internet access -- turn off wifi, unplug any SIM card, if on
> an emulator, use the emulator control to turn its simulated data connection
> off.
> 2) Open the Moca/Sana app, go to Menu -> Settings, change the MDS URL tohttp://demo.sanamobile.org/mds<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://demo.sanamobile.org/mds>
>
> 3) Change the password to 'Sanamobile1', user is still 'admin'
> 4) Turn the internet back on for the phone
>
> Now your phones should be able to submit to our demo OpenMRS/MDS server. To
> view uploaded cases, go to:
>
> http://demo.sanamobile.org/openmrs<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://demo.sanamobile.org/openmrs>
>
> username: admin
> password: Sanamobile1
>
> Click the 'Moca' tab at the top of the OpenMRS page to view the Moca Queue.
>

> On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Daniel Abebe <wou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  Dear Eric
> > No, I didn't get answer.
> > Regards

Daniel Abebe

May 31, 2011, 5:40:13 AM5/31/11
to moca-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Eric
Thank you for your information.

Dear Eric

I am using moca-1.0.1-beta2.apk file. I used the source code to learn as a developer. What I did

·        I used Eclipse to  work with  Android SDK, AVD, etc and I followed the procuder on  this link http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing.html

·        Then I used the Sana client source code and I followed the procedureon this link http://www.sanamobile.org/wiki/index.php/Download_Source_Code

My first plan is to be familiar with Sana client source code and after that I will study the server part. So, now I want to deal only client side.

Regards

Daniel Abebe

May 31, 2011, 5:56:01 AM5/31/11
to moca-...@googlegroups.com

Dear

I am using Internet behind proxy server and I can’t access WiFi Internet connection b/c of wiFi proxy setting

How can I setup a proxy IP address to be used when connecting to my Wi-Fi network in hTC android mobile?

Regards

Eric Winkler

May 31, 2011, 8:31:04 AM5/31/11
to moca-users
Hi Daniel,
I don't have any direct experience with that model of phone. That said
there are a couple of things you could try:

1. Tethering the network connection of the device through it's USB
port via the Android OS settings if it is connected to your
workstation.
2. There is a proxy setting within Sana that may work for you if you
enter your wifi proxy settings-I don't know exactly what your set up
is so I can't be more precise on that.

Best,
Eric