openmrs can not show MDS data

Fei LONG

Sep 5, 2011, 12:25:00 AM9/5/11
to moca-users
Dear

I am new to openmrs and sana and need support from your guys. Both
openmrs and MDS is running well and test is connecting...

I can use Sana mobile upload data to MDS, but it is not showing at
openmrs. Of course, this is new patient data not exisit in openmrs
before. Can Sana create new patients and upload to openMRS? or patient
record can only be created at Openmrs first.

Eric Winkler

Sep 5, 2011, 6:17:35 AM9/5/11
to moca-users
Sana can create new patient records as in OpenMRS.If you could provide
some additional information, such as the output from any relevant mds
log entries, we could provide additional assistance with any issues
you may be having.
Best,
Eric