I can't send image, sound and video data

Daniel Abebe

Jun 14, 2011, 4:42:46 AM6/14/11
to winkler.em, moca-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,
I tried to run Moca module, viewer, Rest and MDS on local machine
server. I can send text and GPS data form Sana client to server.
However, I can't send image, sound and video data. I tried to see the
mds databse and I can’t get tables which handles image and sound and
video data. Please take a look on the attached file.

How can I solve this?

Thank you
Regards

Daniel Abebe

Jun 14, 2011, 4:43:59 AM6/14/11
to winkler.em, moca-...@googlegroups.com
Tables in mds.jpg

Eric Winkler

Jun 14, 2011, 5:48:53 AM6/14/11
to moca-users
Hi Daniel,
From the perspective of mds, all data related to binary files is
stored in the mds_binaryresource table; i.e. you won't have a separate
table for image, audio, etc. A couple of things I would suggest
checking:

1. The mds logs for the attempted upload.
2. The permissions on the directory you have defined as MEDIA_ROOT in
your mds settings.py

Best,
Eric
PS This is an old mailing list and will be locked soon. Please post
further questions to the sana-users group:

http://groups.google.com/group/sana-users
>  Tables in mds.jpg
> 72KViewDownload

in...@confidential-concepts.com

Jun 14, 2011, 6:24:29 AM6/14/11
to moca-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

please take me of the mailing list!

thnx

Daniel Abebe

Jun 14, 2011, 4:47:40 PM6/14/11
to moca-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Eric,
It works now. It was permission problem.
Thank you a lot.
Regards

--
Daniel Abebe