[Read[PDF] Alien Information Theory Psychedelic Drug Technologies and the Cosmic Game Written By Andrew R Gallimore on Kindle New Chapters

progro upssa

Apr 15, 2022, 11:21:15 AM4/15/22
to mobp...@googlegroups.com

Download or Read PDF Alien Information Theory: Psychedelic Drug Technologies and the Cosmic Game by Andrew R Gallimore on Mac Full Edition.

  Read Online Alien Information Theory: Psychedelic Drug Technologies and the Cosmic Game PDF by Andrew R Gallimore is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook Alien Information Theory: Psychedelic Drug Technologies and the Cosmic Game for free in any format with visit the link button below.

    Read Book Here ==>  Read Alien Information Theory: Psychedelic Drug Technologies and the Cosmic Game Full Pages.

Alien Information Theory: Psychedelic Drug Technologies and the Cosmic Game PDF

    Download Book Here ==> Download Alien Information Theory: Psychedelic Drug Technologies and the Cosmic Game Full Edition.

Book Synopsis : Since prehistory, humans have used a range of psychedelic drugs for communion with the gods, connection with nature, or for the pure pleasure and wonder they generate as they transform the mind and the world. But one natural psychedelic in particular towers above the rest in its astonishing power to replace the normal waking world with a bizarre alternate reality replete with a diverse panoply of intelligent alien beings. As well as being the most powerful, N, N-dimethyltryptamine, more commonly known as DMT, is also the most common naturally-occurring psychedelic and can be found in countless plant species scattered across the Earth. DMT carries a profound message embedded in our reality, a message that we are now beginning to decode.In Alien Information Theory, neurobiologist, chemist, and pharmacologist, Dr. Andrew R. Gallimore, explains how DMT provides the secret to the very structure of our reality, and how our Universe can be likened to a cosmic game that we now find ourselves .