[READ] Free EPUB] The Souls of Humanity Past, Present and Future Writen By Randi Green On-Line

mobileg roupss

Jul 14, 2022, 6:10:05 PM7/14/22
to mob...@googlegroups.com

Download Kindle The Souls of Humanity: Past, Present and Future by Randi Green Online All Version.

  Read Online The Souls of Humanity: Past, Present and Future EPUB by Randi Green is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook The Souls of Humanity: Past, Present and Future for free in any format with visit the link button below.

    Read Book Here ==>  Read The Souls of Humanity: Past, Present and Future Full Pages.

The Souls of Humanity: Past, Present and Future PDF

    Download Book Here ==> Download The Souls of Humanity: Past, Present and Future All Editiont.

Book Synopsis : We begin with a look into the first levels of our existence, the structures, dynamics and connection to the Source Cycles, the oversoul cycles and the soul group cycles. It is important to understand what a soul is and how the evolutions unfold in the first cosmos. Then we investigate what led to the division of the soul races and the two universes that arose after this, i.e. the first disputes between the anti-elevation groups and the pro-elevation groups as well as the technologies and the result in the Internal Strife, which led to the division of the holographic metaverse (the HM), giving grounds for the less-progressive universe (the LPU). We look into the soul races that departed and what they faced as settlers in a new type of universe.We will look into the technologies they took with them and their later inventions leading to more problems for the departed soul races. We look at the participation and evolutions of the LPU and the divisions among the departed soul races. Which .