Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Chris Melman

nepřečteno,
18. 9. 2012 10:28:2118.09.12
komu: mo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Budi,

 are you using a custom lib instead of the one in the plugin? probably that is the problem. I update jquery to 1.7.1 but this is only in the nightly build of the plugin so probably you have a mismatch between the lib and the plugin.

Greetings Chris

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 07:06:11 -0700
From: bud...@gmail.com
To: mo...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [mobl] Problem in mobl add-in Eclipse

Hi everyone,

I installed the latest mobl add-in (0.4.5) on my eclipse (Helios). The add-in can compile everytime I change the .mobl file. But the problem is the jquery version (1.4)  in generated .html file is not same with jquery (1.7.1) version in www/js folder. I tried to change the jquery version in .html file with existing jquery in www/js. When I tried to open it in iOS simulator, there was only a blank page, nothing else.
Then I tried to compile from command line using moblc. The generated files from moblc is better than in Eclipse and those files can generate a mobile web page like what I define in .mobl file.

Could you inform me about what are the problems of mobl Eclipse add-in?

Thank you in advanced,

Budi Susanto

Chris Melman

nepřečteno,
19. 9. 2012 4:20:5019.09.12
komu: mo...@googlegroups.com

 hi Budi,

there are 2 solutions,
the first one is when you install the plugin you already have the libary in the plugin itself and don't need one, this only works if you don't want to edit the libary
the second solution is to install the nigthly-build of the plugin in eclipse using this update site : http://hydra.nixos.org/job/mobl/master/updatesite/latest/download/2/site

greetings Chris

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 23:33:50 -0700
From: bud...@gmail.com
To: mo...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mobl] Problem in mobl add-in Eclipse

Hi Chris,

You are right, I am using custom lib because I did'nt get the lib when I installed mobl plugin in Eclipse ... Should I download and install the Eclipse+Mobl plugin package instead of install only mobl plugin for my Eclipse?

Thank you for your information...

budi susanto

Budi Susanto

nepřečteno,
21. 9. 2012 11:41:4821.09.12
komu: mo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

I have installed mobl add-on from the url that you provide, and the add-in can run perfectly.

Thank you for your advice.
I am interested with this language. Hopefully I can help to spread out mobl in Indonesia through writing in Indonesian about mobl...

thank you,

budi susanto

Chris Melman

nepřečteno,
24. 9. 2012 3:15:2124.09.12
komu: mo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Budi,

I'm happy that this problem is solved for you.

greeting
Chris Melman

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:41:48 -0700
Odpovědět všem