input field Android bug?

Jshelley

Sep 12, 2012, 8:17:35 AM9/12/12
to mo...@googlegroups.com
I am working on an apparent bug that only happens on Android involving a page with a textField. When you choose the field the screen tries to adjust on every character that is entered giving a "jumping" effect to the page.

I see a lot of chatter about this being an Android bug with Css3. Does anyone have first hand experience with this?

Thanks!

Jshelley

Sep 13, 2012, 10:59:13 AM9/13/12
to mo...@googlegroups.com
I believe my problem lies in the webkit transform 3d element in my div style for my pages. This appears to be generated? I cannot find where this comes from. This is a new mobl project with default generated elements just to test with.

So, Can I control the element.style that is generated for the page divs?

If nothing else...can I insert a css element to cancel out the 3d element on a specific page?

Thanks in advance!
bugtest.jpg

Jshelley

Sep 13, 2012, 12:45:00 PM9/13/12
to mo...@googlegroups.com
I noticed the demo on mobl-lang.org named "control demo" does the same screen bounce when you access the form page.

Chris Melman

Sep 14, 2012, 4:39:00 AM9/14/12
to mo...@googlegroups.com

 I have currently no good android device to test this myself, so that makes it a little hard, i searched for the translate3d and it looks like it comes from mobl.mobl in the lib
you could check out the lib and change it to look if this will fix it.

greetings chris

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 07:59:13 -0700
From: shelle...@gmail.com
To: mo...@googlegroups.com