How to integrate paypal payment for ecommerce

Action Chen

Oct 31, 2012, 7:56:19 PM10/31/12
to mo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All:

I am developing an e-commerce mobile web by mobl.
I will get the categories and product details from the shopping cart server solution by mobl web service interface.
But the last step is to pay by palpal or other credit card payment gateway.
Can anyone do the same thing using mobl?
Thank you.

Best Regards
Action

Chris Melman

Nov 4, 2012, 5:00:54 AM11/4/12
to mo...@googlegroups.com
hi Action,

It should be possible since this only needs html and java script, so that would not be a problem.
However there is no reall support for this specific feature in mobl.
In mobl screen/controls you an just write html code where needed, so probably there is a way to do this, I don't have any experience with installing payment gateways so I can't really help you with the details.

Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:56:19 -0700
From: chen....@gmail.com
To: mo...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [mobl] How to integrate paypal payment for ecommerce

Akshay Vyas

Nov 6, 2012, 8:00:43 AM11/6/12
to mo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Action, I would like to give you a reference of Ydeveloper.com, hope you like their services and contact them for further inquiries.