Re: [MobiMOOC] Looking for expert review

Message has been deleted

Nick Kearney

Oct 3, 2012, 11:14:56 AM10/3/12
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com
HI Agnieska,
I do this kind of work, but it forms part of my day job, as distinct
from active collaborative participation in a MOOC, where we all learn
form each other. Are you proposing any kind of remuneration for this work?
All the best
Nick

El 03/10/2012 16:41, Agnieszka Swiatecka escribi�:
> Hello all,
> I didn't have time to particiapate in the MOOC - altohugh I've signed
> up, I had a very busy time in September... But I would like to ask you
> a favor. I work for a company that is realizing a project on mobile
> learning and performace support. One of the project's outcomes will be
> a methodological guide. We have prepared a draft version - it's far
> from perfect and it will be corrected and developed before final
> publication - and we are looking for expert reviewers. If you would
> like to help or simply take a look at our work, the draft can be found
> here: http://mtraining.eu/knowledge/methodology
> We would appreciate your corrections and comments.
> Thank you
> Agnieszka
> --

Agnieszka

Oct 3, 2012, 6:00:06 PM10/3/12
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com
Nick,
I understand I have unintentionally violated MOOC's rules. I am sorry and forget my previous post.
Greetings,
Agnieszka

Norbert

Oct 3, 2012, 6:05:49 PM10/3/12
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com

Pani Agnieszko,

This position you have mentioned is very interesting, there are many useful information regarding developing m-resources. However I am not an expert and reviewing this project would be something I have never done before.

Regards

Pozdrowienia

Norbert

Agnieszka