mLearn2013

John Traxler

Feb 8, 2013, 5:23:01 AM2/8/13
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com
Colleagues and Friends

It gives me immense pleasure to be able to announce that the next mLearn conference will take place in DohaQatar, where we will be hosted by the College of the North Atlantic-Qatar. We are delighted to extend the reach of mLearn into a new region of the world.

The conference dates will be 22-24 October, preceded by workshops on 21 October.

A Call for Papers will also be issued in the next few days.

The conference website is available here: http://webit.cna-qatar.edu.qa/mlearn2013/ (more detailed information will be added in the next few days!)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MLearn2013

Twitter: https://twitter.com/mLearn2013

For any urgent queries, please contact either myself or Rob Power (robert...@cna-qatar.edu.qa)

Please share the good news – and I very much hope you will join us in Doha!

Best wishes

John Traxler

Vice President of the International Association for Mobile Learning

skype: johntraxler
twitter: johntraxler

Ignatia/Inge de Waard

Feb 8, 2013, 7:49:59 AM2/8/13
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com
You are doing a great job as vice president :-)

Inge (Ignatia) de Waard

Blog / Twitter / LinkedIn / Presentations

Linda Levitt

Feb 8, 2013, 12:25:02 PM2/8/13
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com
While I won't be able to join you in Qatar, I will be following along as much as possible via Twitter and social media.
All best,
Linda

Norbert

Feb 11, 2013, 5:55:44 PM2/11/13
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com
Professor Traxler,

Thank you for sharing this news with us.

Regards
Norbert

hambr...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2013, 11:26:10 PM2/21/13