Danila, what skill are you looking for today?

SkillPages Team

Jan 17, 2013, 9:58:03 AM1/17/13
to Danila
SkillPages

What skill are you looking for today?

Hi Danila, with our new SkillMatcher technology, we’ve made it even easier to find every skill you could ever need. From electricians, writers, designers and babysitters to part time staff and much more!
Try it out for yourself, just click on the buttons below...
Painter Decorator Graphic Designer Musician
Builder Dietician Personal Trainer Try Another
If you do not want to receive email notifications you can unsubscribe here. © 2012 SkillPages, Blackrock Business Park, Dublin, Ireland and 228 Hamilton Avenue, 3rd Floor, Palo Alto, CA 94301.