Tweets from Elina Shatkin, Ramona Shelburne, and 6 others

Twitter

Jul 17, 2013, 3:03:07 PM7/17/13
to AJ Greenberg

AJ Greenberg,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.

Elina Shatkin @elinashatkin

Who’s @RuthBourdain? A food blogger from New Jersey who says, "the food world has become so ripe for satire" ow.ly/mUG2t #truth

12 Jul

A Secret Food Satirist Comes Out of the Pantry

The identity of @ruthbourdain, a Twitter avatar created to poke fun at the pretensions of the culinary elite, is revealed.

5

Related tweets

komodo @komodofood

Where are you celebrating National French Fries day? Will it be at this kickass place called #komodocafe on... fb.me/1xTfYWmT8

12 Jul

Tomorrow is National French Fry Day! A Comprehensive Guide to Fries in Los Angeles

Tomorrow is national french fry day!! Why? We have no idea. But we sure do like french fries. So we...

3

Related tweets

L.A. Times: L.A. Now @LANow

We wrongly attributed a fire photo. Actually taken by Kevin Mulcahy, can be found at @TheEastsiderLA LINK: theeastsiderla.com/2013/07/fire-b…

13 Jul

Tanker truck fire burning near 2 and 5 freeways; burning fuel spills into L.A. River*

The Eastsider publishes stories from Echo Park and the northeast corner of the City of Los Angeles and neighboring East Los Angeles.

2

Related tweets

Ramona Shelburne @ramonashelburne

You know, i believe him RT @mcten: Metta World Peace: "I want to go to China, or coach or play arena football" es.pn/13VwhME

13 Jul

World Peace says NBA not option next season

One day after being waived by the Los Angeles Lakers via the amnesty provision, Metta World Peace said he doesn't want any NBA team to make a bid to pick him up off waivers. Not his hometown New York…

2

Related tweets

Tracy Martin @BTraymartin9

Thanks to everyone who are with us and who will be with us si we together can make sure that this doesn't happen again

14 Jul

3

Retweets

Alex Baze @bazecraze

If only Zimmerman had taken this long to decide if someone was guilty.

13 Jul

3

Retweets

ABC News @ABC

#Breaking: Verdict in George Zimmerman trial expected to be announced within 15 minutes

14 Jul

3

Retweets

Rich Blomquist @BlomquistRich

Forget it, Jake. It's Floridatown.

14 Jul

2

Favorites

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter
Forgot your Twitter password? Get instructions on how to reset it.
You can also unsubscribe from these emails or change your notification settings. Need help?
If you received this message in error and did not sign up for Twitter, click not my account.