Interview on Using Apps to Support those With Brain Injuries and Memory Issues

Alice Bedard-Voorhees

Oct 8, 2012, 11:36:27 AM10/8/12
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

MobiMOOC inspired me to interview a woman who is researching apps for those w/ memory issues and brain injuries, customizing them and training users, caretakers, agencies. It took longer than anticipated but we now have it up!

All Best, Alice Bedard-Voorhees

Ignatia/Inge de Waard

Oct 9, 2012, 2:13:06 AM10/9/12
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com
this is a wonderful interview, and so inspiring. thank you for sharing Alice!

Lutz Siemer

Oct 9, 2012, 8:22:03 AM10/9/12
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alice,

I like your interview and would like to reblog it as a guestpost on my blog: http://mobilesocialwork.wordpress.com/

What do you think about that?

Best wishes,
Lutz

Alice Bedard-Voorhees

Oct 9, 2012, 8:43:28 AM10/9/12
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Lutz, that would be very nice. could you please send the link when it is up?

All Best, Alice

Sent from my iPad