Danila, we'd like to feature you on our blog

SkillPages Team

Feb 7, 2013, 7:49:03 AM2/7/13
to Danila Liebenberg
SkillPages
Hi Danila,
Just a quick email to see how you're getting on with SkillPages.
As the Community Manager I'd love to hear if you've found skilled people, been found for your skills or maybe even both?
I'm looking for members to share their stories to help inspire others to do the same. We'll feature the stories on our Facebook page and blog, showcasing your skills along with the story.
We might even send out a photographer to get some new shots for your profile.
Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss this further.
Share your story
Thanks in advance,
Brid
Community Manager
www.skillpages.com/brid.oconnell
If you do not want to receive email notifications, please adjust your settings. © 2013 SkillPages, Blackrock Business Park, Dublin, Ireland and 228 Hamilton Avenue, 3rd Floor, Palo Alto, CA 94301.