Policies for BYOD in k12 education

Tuulia Kiilavuori

Sep 28, 2012, 6:34:02 AM9/28/12
to mobimooc-k1...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I would very much appreciate any links to schools' policies for using students own mobile devices (not devices given to them by the school) in k12 education. In some countries you cannot expect students to bring their own devices with them because of equal opportunities and I totally agree with that but I would still be interested in knowing how BYOD works in other countries.

Kind Regards,
Tuulia

Elizabeth Torres-Russell

Sep 28, 2012, 11:33:54 AM9/28/12
to mobimooc-k1...@googlegroups.com
Hi

BYOT - next wave in eRevolution article

This is the policy for the school my kids go to . (Very simple message: just do a seach on the PDF (mobile)http://uppercoomerasc.eq.edu.au/docs/ourcollege/UCSC%20Responsible%20Behaviour%20Plan%20for%20Students.pdf

Queensland Department of Education - Information and resources for school staff (collection of links cyber, phone, bullying)

Keeping Queensland schools safe.

Cheers
ET

Tuulia Kiilavuori

Sep 28, 2012, 12:28:08 PM9/28/12
to mobimooc-k1...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the links, went through some of the issues and cultural differences with another Finnish teacher.
Tuulia