Where to from here

Adele Botha

Sep 21, 2012, 9:50:47 AM9/21/12
to mobimooc-...@googlegroups.com
I received a question that asked what now and how would institutions be able to get and use the curriculum framework...

I hope to have a number of regional workshops within the next few months. I hope that some of you might be willing to host them and we can target interested parties right there and then. THe workshops would be to add content! reading! and more modules" CAROLINA!!"
 I hope to publish (online free) next year about July 2013. With that we are working on one or two adaptions to post as examples.
Thank you all for your wonderful contributions and conversations the last week. It has been a very rich experience getting to know you and being able to bounce ideas from you.
Please stay in touch!
Adele