The week ahead

Adele Botha

Sep 16, 2012, 4:26:53 PM9/16/12
to mobimooc-...@googlegroups.com

LINKS FOR THIS WEEK

Online webinar information

Webinar on the Mobile Learning Curriculum Framework is planned for Monday 17 September 2012 at 5.00 PM, Brussels, Central European time (look here for a list of YOUR local times organized per country/city)
This webinar can be followed at this URL (make sure you have a headset for optimal listening/speaking quality)
http://mobimooc.wiziq.com/online-class/935334-mobile-learning-curriculum-framework-by-adele-botha

During the live session Adele Botha will shed light on the concept of a mobile learning curriculum and ask for all of our feedback on the mobile learning curriculum framework that can be used to set up, embed or roll out a mobile learning curriculum.

Discussion Forum

Link to the Google Group discussion forum where we will discuss the Mobile Learning Curriculum Framework
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/mobimooc-curriculum

SCHEDULE

Day

Monday

17 September
Webinar on the Mobile Learning Curriculum Framework is planned for Monday 17 September 2012 at 5.00 PM, Brussels, Central European time (look here for a list of YOUR local times organized per country/city) This webinar can be followed at this URL (make sure you have a headset for optimal listening/speaking quality) http://mobimooc.wiziq.com/online-class/935334-mobile-learning-curriculum-framework-by-adele-botha

Discussion on https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/mobimooc-curriculum

Review of
THEME 1: The Impact of Mobiles on People, Communities and Societies
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDVCUjFFdVBBZy1LWGdsb05lbk1TREE6MQ#gid=0

Tuesday

18 September
Discussion on https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/mobimooc-curriculum

Review of

THEME 2: The Impact of Mobiles on the Economy

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHB6djUzUGpMZGtvUUhreXM1MmdGbmc6MQ#gid=0

Wednesday

19 September
Discussion on https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/mobimooc-curriculum

Review of

THEME 3: The Impact of Mobiles on Learning

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEVGQnVzYkJ3ZFlWWjZ3QWV5bHN5UXc6MQ#gid=0

Thursday

20 September
Discussion on https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/mobimooc-curriculum

Review of

THEME 4: The Nature of the Technology, Systems and Devices

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGlIalpLOHg5Rjl2QlZJcWt0QjEzR2c6MQ#gid=0

Friday

21 September
Discussion on https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/mobimooc-curriculum