DropBox to create a shared collection on Augmented Reality

Larry Lugo

Oct 1, 2012, 6:42:42 PM10/1/12
to mobimooc-colla...@googlegroups.com
Best regards to all. As mentioned at the end of this first stage of MobiMOOC, offered some options to continue working as a community of practice. This time was extended an invitation by email to join the group to build a shared collection of documents on Augmented Reality. Includes papers, theses and books on the subject. We started with my modest private collection, but expects further enriched by your contributions.
If anyone else wants to join, besides the members of AR Group already invited, just email me and I write them down. If Inge has a mailing list of MobiMOOC-ers, we could invite them all and then each to accept or not to collaborate on the issue.
A "tropical"hug to everyone!