Pearls of knowledge: Pearltrees as colaborative tool

Larry Lugo

Sep 24, 2012, 11:24:07 PM9/24/12
to mobimooc-colla...@googlegroups.com
One of my favorite social tools for collecting, organizing and sharing information is Pearltrees. I think it's extremely useful as multi-platform graphical curation tool. Generates graphs resembling trees in which one can see the relationships between topics and create groups to collaborate online.There are three simple ways to add web pages to your library:
- You can use the pearler. It’s a practical extension for your browser. When you like a web page, click on the pearler for adding that page directly to your library.
- You can automatically pearl the links you share on Facebook or Twitter. To do this you must connect your Pearltrees account to your Facebook and/or your Twitter accounts. Click on the « FB/Twitter » button in the interface and then select the features you prefer.
- You can also add a web page to your library by simply clicking on the « add pearls » button and then typing the URL of the desired web page into the dialog box.
Try it, it's really friendly and intuitive. Here you can see some examples: www.pearltress.com/larrylugo
Warm regards.