These are symptoms of microwave sickness

news....@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2020, 1:48:23 AM8/20/20
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
From: Yael Stein
Date: Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 4:53 PM

I am beginning to see publications presenting these EHS symptoms as "Unexplained and previously unknown symptoms of COVID-19": "brain fog", memory deficits, migraines, muscle cramps, tinnitus.

While COVID-19 has its many specific problems and symptoms - THESE specific symptoms are EHS symptoms, and have nothing to do with COVID. I have just posted my attached Conference poster on Researchgate listing this list of EHS symptoms of my patients - please feel free to share it with those who claim these are "new" COVID symptoms.

The DOI is:    10.13140/RG.2.2.33185.02400

Yael

Dr. Yael Stein MD
Pain Clinic
Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
Hebrew University - Hadassah Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
Electromagnetic Radiation Research Clinic

Say NO to 5G - Electrosmog pollution is ruining planet Earth

Informant: André Fauteux
EHS symptoms - poster Yael Stein 327269.pdf