While covid is the cage 5G technology is the lock that will entrap you in the future

news....@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2021, 9:20:19 AM11/17/21
There is a constant stream of interviews done with me, but I don't want to block your electronic desks with all of them, so just allow me to point to three recent ones:

1) From the fantastic Jodelle Fitzwater:

"Professor Olle Johansson - Dangers & health effects of chronic device usage. --- EMF, EHS, The Science behind Cell Phone Danger & How to Use Modern Technology"

2) From "Loving Life TV Community Channel with the equally amazing Scott Balson":

"LIVE: While covid is the cage 5G technology is the lock that will entrap you in the future"

"LIVE: Olle Johansson and Tracey-Lee Dorning – is 5G a threat to communities"

*****Please, if you have connections, read and send them this fundraiser call, https://honeywire.org/research , and/or this version, https://www.emfsa.co.za/news/fundraiser-to-support-associate-professor-olle-johanssons-ongoing-research/ , and tell them it is urgent. (For instance, now more than 90% of the American bumblebees 🐝 are gone, perhaps (most likely?) due to wireless communication radiation. If that is not a good enough reason to stand up and act, then I don't know what to say any longer.)

Olle Johansson, associate professor

Virenfrei. www.avg.com