In this short clip, Environmental Health Trust Executive Director Theodora Scarato shows me how to access the Telecom Influence section of her website ehtrust.org. You will find in the Key Issues menu:
- Research showing the vast majority of industry-funded studies conclude exposure to microwave radiation from cellphones or other wireless devices does not present health risks.
- A Motorola memo about ''wargaming'' (attacking the reputation of its critics)
- Manuals downplaying these risks in order to calm public concerns about cell phone safety.
- Misleading brochures funded by industry
- “Captured Agency: How the Federal Communications Commission is Dominated by the Industries it Presumably Regulates”, a book by Norm Alster of the Harvard Edmund J. Safra Center for Ethics (2015)
- Alster is an investigative journalist who describes how the FCC is controlled by the industry it is supposed to be regulating- like the wolf watching the henhouse. At the FCC, former wireless company lawyers and lobbyists lead the agency as commissioners.
- Under Product Protection Firms, you'll find a Tesla Commercial minimizing wireless health risks and government propaganda promoting 5G, notably to influence children about how friendly cell towers and antennas are!