Le 1 févr. 2021 à 00:59, A Tsiang a écrit :
Here's more evidence of EMF worsening COVID.
This study https://ccforum.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13054-020-03384-6 (Thanks to Christof Plothe for sharing study)showed that those with severe COVID had biochemical abnormalities that seemed like those caused by Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV)and that severe COVID patients (with respiratory failure requiring ventilation) had higher levels of EBV than non-COVID(78% of these severe COVID-19 patients had EBV, which is 44% higher than the EBV present in non-COVID patients, and statistically significant p = 0.04)and that EBV was correlated to interleukin-6 (IL-6) in COVID patients ( r = 0.621) and can induce expression of IL-6.
Elevated (IL-6) is strongly associated with respiratory failure (p=0.000012) in COVID https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.01.20047381v2
EMF exposure increases IL 6 production and thus creates a proinflammatory state; see this 2014 study
"Acute exposure to 50-Hz magnetic fields increases Interleukin-6 in young healthy men" https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21710276/
(Thanks to Christof Plothe for sharing study)
The prevalence of low grade, chronic EBV is a growing and common problem, and 95% of the population has EBV https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25822555/Once a person contracts EBV, it stays in the body after acute infection by hijacking immune B cells (lymphocytes) and manipulating them to store the virus, creating a dormant, or latent, infection.If it stays dormant, then it does not cause symptoms. But if it reactivates, then EBV symptoms come back, and EBV can reactivate during times of stress, including oxidative stress. (To read more about health problems caused by EBV and EBV reactivation https://rawlsmd.com/health-articles/epstein-barr-virus-a-key-player-in-chronic-illness )This 1997 study shows that EMFs can activate latent EBV. "Exposure to a 50 Hz electromagnetic field induces activation of the Epstein-Barr virus genome in latently infected human lymphoid cells"
So the growing EMFs in our environment might be activating EBV in people, which would increase IL-6 and increase COVID severity.This is all more evidence of RF/EMFs affecting the immune system, including EBV activation/stimulation, which has now been found to be associated with more severe COVID.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: A Tsiang
Date: Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 10:27 AM
Subject: EMF Drops NK Killer Cell Activity, Speeds Aging 20%+. Swiss Gov: RF Causes Severe Health Effects. FCC OKs 5G cells on homes!
EMFs Proven to Decrease Immune Function, Increase Oxidative Stress and Inflammation, Increase Rate of Aging
This study (thanks to Paul Doyon for sending) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7685570/ found that after 2 months of sleeping on a bed that protects from EMFs,immune function improved, oxidative stress and inflammation were reduced significantly, and rate of aging decreased.
Blood from people before they began sleeping on the bed - denoted by T0 - was compared to blood from the same people after sleeping for 2 months on the bed - denoted by T2.Statistically significant improvement in leukocyte functions shown in T2 over T0. Note increase in NK killer cell activity - that's clear evidence of improved ability to fight off infections, including viral.NK killer cells destroy virus infected cells as well as cancer cells https://www.immunology.org/public-information/bitesized-immunology/cells/natural-killer-cellsSwiss Government Expert Committee Review (BERENIS) has found that wireless radiation may cause "severe health effects"
A Swiss Expert Committee Review (BERENIS) has found that oxidative stress from wireless radiation may cause "severe health effects" in the young and elderly and in people with immune deficiencies or diseases. Open access summary report: http://bit.ly/EMFreportBERENIS (alternate link https://www.bafu.admin.ch/dam/bafu/en/dokumente/elektrosmog/fachinfo-daten/newsletter_berenis_sonderausgabe_januar_2021.pdf.download.pdf/Newsletter%20BERENIS%20-%20Special%20Issue%20January%202021.pdf (Thanks to Joel M. Moskowitz PhD for forwarding)
BERENIS is the Swiss expert group on electromagnetic fields and non-ionising radiation nominated by the Swiss Federal Office for the Environment (FOEN) , which is the responsible government body for monitoring and assessing research on health effects of non-ionising radiation (NIR) from stationary sources in the environment.
In summary, the majority of the animal and more than half of the cell studies provided evidence of increased oxidative stress caused by RF-EMF [radio frequency - electromagnetic fields] or ELF-MF [extremely low frequency - magnetic fields]. This notion is based on observations in a large number of cell types, applying different exposure times and dosages (SAR [Specific Absorption Rate] or field strengths), also in the range of the regulatory limits. Certainly, some studies are burdened with methodological uncertainties and weaknesses or are not very comprehensive in terms of exposure time, dose, number and quantitative analysis of the biomarkers used, to name a few. Taking these methodological weaknesses into account, nonetheless, a tendency becomes apparent, namely that EMF exposure, even in the low dose range, can lead to changes in oxidative balance. Organisms and cells are generally able to react to oxidative stress, and many studies showed adaptation to EMF exposure after a recovery phase. Pre-existing conditions, such as immune deficiencies or diseases (diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases), compromise the body's defence mechanisms, including antioxidative protection, and it is therefore possible that individuals with these conditions experience more severe health effects. In addition, the studies show that very young and elderly individuals can react less efficiently to oxidative stress induced by EMF, which of course also applies to other stressors that cause oxidative stress. More extensive studies under standardised conditions are necessary, to better understand and confirm these phenomena and observations.
--FCC just approved 5G antennas on residential homes!
Despite all this evidence of harm, the FCC has approved installation of wireless/5G antennas on residential homes for fixed wireless internet service, as "hubs for the distribution of service to multiple customer locations." (this means the industry is trying eliminate the use of wired internet service to homes, and internet service will be delivered wirelessly from a hub on your roof or from your neighbor's roof) https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/DOC-369111A1.pdfPrevious email on wireless effects on the immune system - vitamin D, T-cells, glutathione - follows.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Vitamin D is important for fighting viral infections, including coronavirus
75% of Americans are deficient in vitamin D https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/vitamin-d-deficiency-united-states/ and 42% are deficient in this 2011 study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21310306/ (Fauci takes 6000 iu vitamin D3 https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/t-cells-are-the-superstars-in-fighting-covid-19-but-why-are-some-people-so-poor-at-making-them/ , a much higher level than recommended by the US RDA, which is 600-800 IU . The fact that Fauci has been taking a high amount of vitamin D3 relative to the US RDA means he knows about the immunoprotective effects of vitamin D3. Yet he didn't tell the country about its importance until September and nothing about checking vitamin D levels and bolstering the immune system. Integrative and functional physicians often recommend 5000 iu or higher depending on vitamin d levels from blood tests. )
Vitamin D deficiency in the population may be from glutathione deficiency. Glutathione, the master antioxidant that fights oxidative stress and essential for the immune system functioning, also regulates vitamin D levels, and low levels of glutathione lead to lower vitamin D levels. "GSH [reduced glutathione] deficiency and the associated increased oxidative stress epigenetically alters vitamin D regulatory genes and, as a result, the suppressed gene expression decreases VD biosynthesis, ultimately leading to a secondary deficiency of vitamin D...glutathione is essential for the control of endogenous vitamin D biosynthesis and demonstrates potential benefits of GSH treatment in reducing the deficiency of vitamin D... glutathione deficiency rather than vitamin D deficiency is a primary cause underlying biochemical abnormalities, including the decreased biosynthesis of vitamin D, and is responsible for serious manifestations and death in COVID-19 patients." Polonikov 2020 https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsinfecdis.0c00288
The importance of glutathione to COVID-19 is supported in this recent study by a New York doctor who is a Lyme disease specialist who successfully treated two patients with COVID-19 pneumonia with glutathione, vitamin C, zinc, and glutathione precursors N-Acetyl-Cysteine and alpha lipoic acid and was able to prevent complications of "cytokine storm" and ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome) from developing. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213007120301350
Lymphocytes are the white blood cells that protect us from foreign invaders like viruses and bacteria, in a process called adaptive immune response
There are 2 types of lymphocytes: T cells and B cells. B cells produce antibodies which bind to antigens on the surface of invaders circulating in the blood and lymph (humoral immunity), which tags them for destruction by the immune system. T cells attack the body's cells which been invaded by a pathogen (cell-mediated immunity)
Vitamin D regulates T-cells. It is crucial to activating our immune defenses and without sufficient intake of vitamin D, the killer cells of the immune system – T cells - will not be able to react to and fight off serious infections in the body. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/41809154_Vitamin_D_controls_T_cell_antigen_receptor_signaling_and_activation_of_human_T_cells
In fact, T cells may be more important than antibodies in fighting COVID-19 , and between 50-80% of the population may already possess T-cells that make them resistant to SARS-CoV-2 acquired from previous coronavirus infections https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-35331/v1%20 https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3563
Studies that show that wireless radiation affects lymphocytes:
- Wireless radiation disrupts lymphocytes by opening calcium channels (VGCC's) in cell membrane and increasing intraceullar Ca2+ (Puri et al, 2019, attached), thereby assisting coronavirus infection
- Cell phone radiation impairs DNA repair in lymphocytes https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/bem.20445
- After 30 days of exposure time, 1 h/day EMF exposure resulted in significant decrease in immunoglobulin levels (IgA, IgE, IgM, and IgG); total leukocyte, lymphocyte, eosinophil and basophil counts; and a significant increase in neutrophil and monocyte counts. These changes were more increased in the group exposed to 2 h/day EMF. Vitamin D supplementation in EMF-exposed rats reversed these results when compared with EMF-exposed groups. In contrast, 7, 14, and 21 days of EMF exposure produced nonsignificant differences in these parameters among all experimental groups. We concluded that exposure to mobile phone radiation compromises the immune system of rats, and vitamin D appears to have a protective effect. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27901344/
- GSM cell phone radiation microwaves under specific conditions of exposure affected human lymphocytes similar to stress response https://www.researchgate.net/publication/3165836_Nonthermal_GSM_Microwaves_Affect_Chromatin_Conformation_in_Human_Lymphocytes_Similar_to_Heat_Shock
- As compared to the control group in the radar operators a statistically significant decrease in the total T8 cell count and a significant increase in the IgM level was found pointing to the radiation induced disorders in lymphocyte system. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2131394/
Read more on effects of wireless radiation and 5G on the immune system https://mdsafetech.org/immune-system/
Studies that shows that wireless radiation affects vitamin D and glutathione:
- Marshall 2016 reported wireless radiation lowers vitamin D receptor (VDR) activity by changing the shape of the VDR, thus impairing VDR activity and its ability to bind with vitamin D, and that this effect peaks at just under 6 GHz https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Trevor_Marshall2/publication/305254443_Electrosmog_and_autoimmune_disease/links/5785e9a008ae3949cf546f52.pdf?origin=publication_detail (Wi-Fi uses 2.45 and 5 GHz, but just recently, WiFi using 6 GHz was introduced in 2020 https://blogs.cisco.com/networking/wi-fis-new-6ghz-spectrum-is-a-new-frontier)
- Belpomme et al, 2015 reported vitamin D deficiency can result from inflammation caused by chronic wireless radiation exposure http://www.ehs-mcs.org/fichiers/1454070991_Reliable_biomarkers.pdf
- Garaj-Vrhovac et. al, 2011 found that radar workers, after 10 years, had glutathione that was more than 50% lower than non-radar workers. “The glutathione concentration in the exposed group was significantly lower than in controls (1.24 vs. 0.53) whereas the concentration of malondialdehyde was significantly higher (1.74 vs. 3.17), indicating oxidative stress. Results suggests that pulsed microwaves from working environment can be the cause of genetic and cell alterations and that oxidative stress can be one of the possible mechanisms of DNA and cell damage.” Results were statistically significant (p<0.05). Average exposure levels for radar workers were no higher than 0.00000835 W/kg, or 8.35 E-6 W/kg, well below government exposure standards (FCC Whole Body SAR limit is 0.08W/kg average.) http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1438463910001069 (my highlighted copy attached)
- Deluca et al, 2014. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/mi/2014/924184/ found reduced levels of glutathione and impaired detoxification ability in those with microwave sickness (EHS). Risk of EHS development was increased 9.7 times in individuals who are missing two genes GSTM1 and GSTT1, which are glutathione S-transferase (GST) enzymes that detoxify by conjugation with glutathione
- a statistically significant lowered level of antioxidant/detoxification enzymatic activity of GST (glutathione S-transferase) in EHS compared to non-EHS (~1.9 in EHS vs. ~2.5 in non-EHS, p=0.000001, see Figure 5a)
- a statistically significant increased level of antioxidant/detoxification enzymatic activity of GPX (glutathione peroxidase) in EHS compared to non-EHS (~24.9 in EHS vs. ~22.8 in non-EHS, p=0.012151, see Figure 5b)
- Zothansiama et al, 2017. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318916428_Impact_of_radiofrequency_radiation_on_DNA_damage_and_antioxidants_in_peripheral_blood_lymphocytes_of_humans_residing_in_the_vicinity_of_mobile_phone_base_stations found that people residing with 80m (~250 ft) of cell phone towers had statistically significant lowered levels of glutathione (p < 0.01) and other antioxidants CAT and SOD (p < 0.001) and statistically significant increased levels of micronuclei (MN) (p < 0.001) and lipid peroxidation (LOO) (p < 0.001) when compared to a control group residing 300m or more away from cell towers was just published in August 2017. The frequencies emitted by the cell towers was between 900MHz and 1800MHz. The RF exposure level for the exposed group was in the range of 2.80–7.52 mW/m2, well under the FCC limit of 10,000 mW/m2. The RF exposure level for the control group was 0.014–0.065 mW/m2, which is at least 100 times lower than the exposure level in the exposed group.
(Vitamin D and zinc deficiency and lowered melatonin bioavailability has been found in microwave sickness: "patients with EHS present frequently with a profound deficit in vitamins and trace elements, especially in vitamin D and zinc" per Belpomme and Irigaray 2020 https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/21/6/1915/htm and lower melatonin bioavailability was found in 100% of those with microwave sickness: "6-hydroxymelatonin sulfate (6-OHMS)/creatinin ratio... was decreased ( < 0.8) in all investigated cases" per Belpomme 2015 http://www.ehs-mcs.org/fichiers/1454070991_Reliable_biomarkers.pdf )The increasing wireless environment which has worsened because of 5G is a far greater threat than coronavirus. The biggest recent threats are the increased number and proximity of small cells (on light poles and utility poles within a few feet from people) for 4G and 5G, public Wi-Fi hot spots in modem/routers of residential homes supplied by internet providers without people's knowledge or awareness, and the introduction of beamforming/beamsteering wireless technology and 5G devices using mmWaves.
Exposure to SARS-CoV-2 is inevitable. Everyone will be exposed to it if not already. To minimize risk of complications with COVID-19, reduce your wireless radiation exposure.Here are 10 tips on how to reduce your exposure and set-up a low radiation workstation for your children https://ehtrust.org/how-to-set-up-a-low-emf-safe-tech-computer-workstation/
To read more on the effects of wireless radiation and 5G on the immune system https://mdsafetech.org/immune-system/To read more about the role that vitamin D deficiency plays in COVID-19, read this well-written article from Children's Health Defense
Informant: André Fauteux