Olfactory memory is enhanced in mice exposed to extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields via Wnt/ß-catenin dependent modulation of subventricular zone neurogenesis

Omega Group

Apr 16, 2022, 10:14:48 AM4/16/22
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
I invite you to read what happened to this Canadian woman - it is so very sad and shocking:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/woman-with-chemical-sensitivities-chose-medically-assisted-death-after-failed-bid-to-get-better-housing-1.5860579

Hypothesis: This woman was probably also affected by EMFs and did not know it. EMFs affect the olfactory pathway and can make people more sensitive to chemical smells. Many EHS people when avoiding EMFs claim less sensitivity to chemicals.

In addition, I suggest you look at this very interesting article supporting the above hypothesis: Mastrodonato et al, 2018, "Olfactory memory is enhanced in mice exposed to extremely low- frequency electromagnetic fields via Wnt/β-catenin dependent modulation of subventricular zone neurogenesis", Nature Scientific Reports 2018; 8: 262 | DOI:10.1038/s41598-017-18676-1, https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-18676-1 . --- The conclusion of the authors, however, may not rhyme well with all of us: "Collectively, our findings suggest that ELFEF stimulation increases olfactory memory via enhanced Wnt/β-catenin signaling in the SVZ and point to ELFEF as a promising tool for enhancing SVZ neurogenesis and olfactory function." (...So are we now being forced to even 'sniff' electromagnetic fields for our health benefit, and the growth and development of our small ones?)

Olle Johansson, associate professor

More about the theme:

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=electromagnetic
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=electromagnetic